Get to Know Dr. Peter Ng at Kipling Chiropractic Centre in Etobicoke
Dr. Peter Ng
"Patients these days take an active interest in their own health care. And I'm glad. You should want to know more about your doctor, your treatments, and your options. I've put together this information sheet to answer questions you may have about me. And I encourage you to ask questions when we're together."
Book an Appointment
A powerful education produces a disciplined and questioning mind.
"I don't consider my education over just because I've graduated. Education is a lifelong quest. I'm always asking questions and looking at old problems in new ways."
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Qualification: Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Roentgenology
- Diplomate: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Qualified Expert Witness
Advanced training to keep you feeling healthy all the days of your life.
"Each year I spend many hours at professional courses to keep up-to-the minute on new treatment methods and high technology that can aid diagnosis and recovery."
- Advanced training in: Headaches, neck and low back pain, X-ray bone pathology
Professional memberships & affiliations mean you're being treated by a leader in the field.
"I gladly share my skills and knowledge with others. That's why I enjoy interacting with physicians, professional dance instructors and civic groups."
- Member of the following associations:
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- Official Chiropractor for instructors at a major dance studio in Toronto
- Guest speaker at Lions Club of Etobicoke, Kiwanis Club of Sunnylea and Optimist Club of Etobicoke