A powerful education produces a disciplined and questioning mind.
"I don't consider my education over just because I've graduated. Education is a lifelong quest. I'm always asking questions and looking at old problems in new ways."
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Qualification: Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Roentgenology
- Diplomate: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Qualified Expert Witness
Advanced training to keep you feeling healthy all the days of your life.
"Each year I spend many hours at professional courses to keep up-to-the minute on new treatment methods and high technology that can aid diagnosis and recovery."
- Advanced training in: Headaches, neck and low back pain, X-ray bone pathology
Professional memberships & affiliations mean you're being treated by a leader in the field.
"I gladly share my skills and knowledge with others. That's why I enjoy interacting with physicians, professional dance instructors and civic groups."
- Member of the following associations:
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- Official Chiropractor for instructors at a major dance studio in Toronto
- Guest speaker at Lions Club of Etobicoke, Kiwanis Club of Sunnylea and Optimist Club of Etobicoke